TL;DR: This website uses only technical cookies which are necessary to ensure the elementary functions of the site, i.e. putting products into the cart, submitting contact forms or providing the purchasing process. Your personal data are used only to provide the Service.
Last updated: December 01, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to HARDWARIO a.s., U Jezu 525/4.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Czechia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Facility Report by HARDWARIO, accessible from https:/facility.report
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
By sign up to our newsletter, downloading materials by submitting form or submitting order in e-shop, you acknowledge that we will process the filled in data for the purpose of processing an order or sending a newsletter about our company and its products pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the facility.report website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We run the Plausible Analytics script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are necessary for some website features, such as logging. Thanks to cookies, sites can also memorize various settings, such as language, font, and other options that you have chosen yourself for site viewing. That is why we place cookies on your computer. Most large websites and providers do the same.
You can delete all cookies stored on your computer anytime. Most browsers also have the option of blocking the placing of cookies on your computer, in this case you will not be able to use all of our online services. For detailed information about setting the storage of cookies in your browser please visit the provider of the particular browser, here are some links with such information for the most popular browsers:
For details visit AboutCookies.org.